Thursday 20 September 2012

Training Day 4 - Interval Running?

24 DAYS TILL THE RACE


Yesterday I tried "Interval Running" which basically consisted of running lightly for 5 minutes than at "Race Pace" for 15 minutes, then back to light jogging for 5.   I have no idea what "Race Pace" means as I tried to go faster and that did not last very long.  I basically just ended up jogging lightly for the entire 25 minutes.   I realize at the moment I only have one pace and it's "Survival Mode".   Not very fast, just at a speed that allows my body to continuously move in a Jog Like Motion.

I'm starting to feel more IN with the jogging community.  I noticed a couple joggers as they past gave me a shorten hello sign with their hands.   I found myself doing this to a few of my fellow joggers at the end of my workout.  Feels good to be part of this new community.  Although I can't help but feel as though they are all experiencing this "Runner's High" while I'm trying not to constantly Vomit or fall over due to Exhaustion.


FINAL GRADE -   D +



No comments:

Post a Comment